Document Analysis: Digging into Details - free replay of tonight's BCG webinar by Angela Packer McGhie, CG, FUGA now available for limited time
The recording of tonight's webinar by the Board for Certification of Genealogists and Angela Packer McGhie, CG, FUGA, "Document Analysis: Digging into Details" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
Analyzing documents for reliability, context, and information can help solve challenging research problems. Genealogists mine documents for information and clues to other records. They evaluate the details in the records looking for evidence to answer research questions. This session will demonstrate how to analyze documents and provide a list of questions to use in your own analysis.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 20 minute recording of "Document Analysis: Digging into Details" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,906 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,164 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year