Register for Tuesday's MyHeritage Webinar Series webinar — MyHeritage’s Latest Photo Innovations by Tal Erlichman
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Tal is a Director of Product Management at MyHeritage and is responsible for MyHeritage's core genealogy service including the family tree, matching technologies and the historical records search engine. He leads a talented team of developers, QA engineers, product and project managers that work tirelessly to create the best family history research experience. From creating the best search tools, through publishing new historical record collections from all around the world, to building innovative features that create meaningful discoveries for our users on a daily basis. Tal is passionate about his family and family history in particular. He comes from a computer science background specializing in mobile security and was part of the LetMobile team acquired by Ivanti in 2012.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!