Trousers, Black Domestic, Tacks & Housekeeping Bills: Problem-Solving with “Trivial Details” - replay of today's webinar by Elizabeth Shown Mills now online for webinar members
January 27, 2023
The recording of today's members-only webinar by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL, FASG, FUGA, FNGS, "Trousers, Black Domestic, Tacks & Housekeeping Bills: Problem-Solving with “Trivial Details” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for those with a webinar membership.
The records we use are filled with “trivia,” bits and pieces of information that seem to have no “genealogical” value—at least not until we become more innovative in our research and analysis. Each piece of trivia in every document is an opportunity waiting to be connected to something else. Our ability to resolve problems depends upon our ability to make those connections. This class explores eighteen types of records and the kind of hidden clues each offers to help us resolve problems of identity, kinship, and origin.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 22 minute recording of "Trousers, Black Domestic, Tacks & Housekeeping Bills: Problem-Solving with “Trivial Details” is now available to view in our webinar library when signed in as a webinar member.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,913 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,192 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.