Family Statistics on MyHeritage - free replay of today's webinar by Uri Gonen now available
February 14, 2023
The recording of today's webinar by Uri Gonen, "Family Statistics on MyHeritage" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
Ever wondered which of your relatives lived the longest, the average age of your relatives at marriage, or which first names are the most common in your family? Did you know that there’s a handy section of the MyHeritage website that can tell you all of this and much more? We’re delighted to announce that our useful Family Statistics feature has just received a major upgrade! Family Statistics is a totally FREE feature that provides dozens of enlightening and fun insights about your family. If you love spotting trends and analyzing data, you won’t want to miss it.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 9 minute recording of "Family Statistics on MyHeritage" is now available to view in our webinar library for free.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1918 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,221 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.