Free replay of today's webinar, Using Mitochondrial DNA Testing for Genealogical Problem Solving by Michael D. Lacopo, DVM now available for limited time
February 01, 2023
The recording of today's webinar by Michael D. Lacopo, DVM, "Using Mitochondrial DNA Testing for Genealogical Problem Solving” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Utilizing this form of DNA testing in genealogy garners a lot of negative advice. Learn how vitally important this kind of testing can be when you use DNA as an active tool in the genealogical toolbox. This case study will show you how pairing good research and DNA testing can be the perfect marriage.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 23 minute recording of "Using Mitochondrial DNA Testing for Genealogical Problem Solving" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,915 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,202 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.