Tips and Tools for Navigating the English Probate System - free replay of today's webinar by Paul Milner, FUGA, MDiv now available for limited time
February 28, 2023
The recording of today's webinar by Paul Milner, FUGA, MDiv, "Tips and Tools for Navigating the English Probate System” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
The probate system in England and Wales changed significantly in 1858. Learn how the English probate system worked before and after that change, see what records are available and why they are of value. Learn tips and tools for procedures which will simplify the search process, whether the ancestor’s location in England is known or unknown.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 25 minute recording of "Tips and Tools for Navigating the English Probate System" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,925 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,237 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.