Margaret’s Baby’s Father & The Lessons He Taught Me - replay of today's webinar by Elizabeth Shown Mills now online for webinar members
The recording of today's members-only webinar by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL, FASG, FUGA, FNGS, "Margaret’s Baby’s Father & The Lessons He Taught Me” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for those with a webinar membership.
Illegitimacy. Poverty. Footloose fathers. Record destruction. Name changes. Conflicting data. Forged Bibles. Careless research by predecessors. All these problems can be overcome even when all are combined into one perplexing person. This session presents eight basic principles on which sound research is grounded. For each, it demonstrates how to apply that principle, drawing upon the presenter’s famed case that proved James Ball of Virginia, Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas, to be the father of a child born to an unmarried mother in 1824 Louisiana.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 28 minute recording of "Margaret’s Baby’s Father & The Lessons He Taught Me” is now available to view in our webinar library when signed in as a webinar member.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,934 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,278 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year