New Developments of MyHeritage DNA — free replay of today's webinar by Gal Zrihen now available
March 28, 2023
The recording of today's webinar by Gal Zrihen, "New Developments of MyHeritage DNA” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
MyHeritage has been breaking new ground with genetic genealogy research technology since the MyHeritage DNA test was first introduced in 2016. Join MyHeritage Product Manager Gal Zrihen for an overview of all the new and exciting developments in MyHeritage’s DNA features and capabilities.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 25 minute recording of "New Developments of MyHeritage DNA" is now available to view in our webinar library for free.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,935 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,318 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.