PERSI 2.0: The New PERSI for Everyone Free replay of today's webinar by Sunny Morton now available for limited time
March 22, 2023
The recording of today's webinar by Sunny Morton, "PERSI 2.0: The New PERSI for Everyone” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
You may be missing 30% of genealogy discoveries if you’re not digging into issues of old periodicals for biographical profiles, stories about ancestral churches or schools, how-to tips for researching a locale, indexes and transcripts of local records. Learn to find and access this content using PERSI, the Periodical Source Index, NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE on the Allen County Public Library website, and hear success stories that can inspire your own searches.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 21 minute recording of "PERSI 2.0: The New PERSI for Everyone" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,932 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,278 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.