Register for Tuesday's BCG webinar — Uncovering Immigrant Origins Through Cluster Research by Dana Palmer, CG, CGL
March 20, 2023
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Dana Palmer, CG, CGL has been a genealogy instructor at Sinclair Community College since 2010. She has spoken at national, state, and local genealogy events and conferences including RootsTech, NGS, FGS, and frequently at OGS. She specializes in lineage society applications, publishing family books, Midwestern research specifically Ohio, but she also has experience in Germany, Denmark, and the U.K. She also reviews military repatriation cases and is part of the Mayflower Silver books team. She has received numerous awards for her books and volunteer efforts. She belongs to several lineage societies including ISDUP, USDAR, USD 1812, and Colonial Dames. She loves problem solving and tracking down those elusive ancestors.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at:
- 8pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 7pm Central
- 6pm Mountain
- 5pm Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.