Written in Stone: In-Depth Study of a Gravestone - free replay of today's webinar by Gena Philibert-Ortega now available for limited time
March 08, 2023
The recording of today's webinar by Gena Philibert-Ortega, "Written in Stone: In-Depth Study of a Gravestone” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Genealogists use gravestone information to document death information, but oftentimes, a burial marker provides more than biographical information. Gravestones, like any record, should be analyzed but to do so requires one to think beyond genealogical research. In this presentation, we will explore types of cemeteries, the anatomy of a marker, and the “hidden” information the marker provides.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 25 minute recording of "Written in Stone: In-Depth Study of a Gravestone" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,926 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,242 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.