Covering Your Bases: An Introduction to Autosomal DNA Coverage - Free replay of today's webinar by Paul Woodbury, MEd., AG now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Paul Woodbury, MEd., AG, "Covering Your Bases: An Introduction to Autosomal DNA Coverage” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Autosomal DNA tests are utilized in genetic genealogy to solve historic research questions by exploring the genetic traces left by deceased ancestors in the genomes of their living descendants. Any given descendant only inherits a portion of their ancestor’s DNA, and different descendants inherit different portions of that DNA. Based on the relationships between tested descendants of a research subject, it is possible to estimate how much of an ancestor’s DNA is represented in any given database. This information can help in prioritization of testing candidates and can also aid in interpretation of shared DNA between multiple groups of individuals.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of "Covering Your Bases: An Introduction to Autosomal DNA Coverage" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,938 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,413 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year