Okay, I ‘Got the Neighbors’—Now What Do I Do with Them?! by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL - replay of today's webinar now online for webinar members
April 28, 2023
The recording of today's members-only webinar by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL, FASG, FUGA, FNGS, "Okay, I ‘Got the Neighbors’—Now What Do I Do with Them?!” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for those with a webinar membership.
We’ve all heard the mantra Get the Neighbors! But exactly how do we use “other people’s” information to solve problems of identity, kinship, and origin for our own ancestors? This session teaches critical skills for building networks around problem ancestors, methods for analyzing and prioritizing associations, and strategies for milking clues from the records those neighbors created. All can be developed into solutions for our toughest research problems.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 16 minute recording of "Okay, I ‘Got the Neighbors’—Now What Do I Do with Them?!” is now available to view in our webinar library when signed in as a webinar member.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,972 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,482 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)