Urban Mapping Tools — free replay of today's BCG webinar by Rick Sayre, CG, CGL, FUGA now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by the Board for Certification of Genealogists and Rick Sayre, CG, CGL, FUGA, "Urban Mapping Tools” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
This presentation will suggest strategies to correlate large amounts of information often developed in urban research, with a significant emphasis on the use of cartographic resources. Generally, researchers of urban settings have an abundance of sources to consider. Many times, the challenge is to connect and analyze multiple, even overwhelming, amounts of information. A variety of resources will be discussed, especially, cadastral maps (land ownership), Sanborn fire insurance maps and city directories.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 28 minute recording of "Urban Mapping Tools" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,966 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,466 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year