Fishing in Your Match List with MyHeritage DNA Tools - free replay of today's webinar by Paul Woodbury, MEd., AG now available
The recording of today's webinar by Paul Woodbury, MEd., AG, "Fishing in Your Match List with MyHeritage DNA Tools” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
MyHeritage’s AutoClusters are a great way to start exploring the clusters of your genetic cousins and narrow in on potentially pertinent genetic cousins, but sometimes AutoClusters can only take you so far. Learn to leverage MyHeritage’s Theories of Family Relativity, shared matching and DNA match labeling to isolate pertinent genetic cousins for a research question and solve your family history mysteries.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 17 minute recording of "Fishing in Your Match List with MyHeritage DNA Tools" is now available to view in our webinar library for free.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,988 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,578 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year