How Do I Keep All This Stuff Straight: Organizing Your Research— free replay of today's webinar by Billie Stone Fogarty, M.Ed. now available for limited time
May 24, 2023
The recording of today's webinar by Billie Stone Fogarty, M.Ed., "How Do I Keep All This Stuff Straight: Organizing Your Research” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Don’t let the “stuff” of genealogy overwhelm your space or your computer files. Organized research can save you time and money and help guide you to the next big breakthrough!
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 23 minute recording of "How Do I Keep All This Stuff Straight: Organizing Your Research" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,989 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,587 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.