Register for Webinar Wednesday — How Do I Keep All This Stuff Straight: Organizing Your Research by Billie Stone Fogarty, M.Ed.
May 24, 2023
Billie Stone Fogarty, a full-time professional genealogist, is the past president of the Association of Professional Genealogists, Vice President of the Oklahoma Genealogical Society, and a state-wide elected member of the Oklahoma Historical Society Board of Directors. A sixth generation Oklahoman, she has 18 documented ancestors who were in Oklahoma before it was a state. An educator and frequent speaker at national and state genealogy conferences, she is also former president of the Genealogical Speakers Guild. Billie is active on the regional, state, and local level in advancing genealogical research and open records access as the Oklahoma liaison for the Records Preservation and Access Committee.
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.