Your 19th & 20th Century Mexican Ancestors in the U.S. — free replay of today's webinar by Colleen Robledo Greene, MLIS now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Colleen Robledo Greene, MLIS, "Your 19th & 20th Century Mexican Ancestors in the U.S.” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Historical records and social history paint a rich picture of the lives of our Mexican ancestors who were in the U.S. after the mid-19th century. A new border, new laws, a violent revolution, two world wars, and changing economic and political conditions significantly impacted your Mexican ancestors who came to or were born in the United States. Sharing a border, and sharing a long common history in certain regions of the U.S. has presented situations unique to those of Mexican descent compared to other immigrant and ethnic groups.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 45 minutes recording of "Your 19th & 20th Century Mexican Ancestors in the U.S." is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,987 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,578 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year