Discovering More From Your Next Generation Sequence (NGS | Big Y) Test - free replay of today's webinar by Mags Gaulden now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Mags Gaulden "Discovering More From Your Next Generation Sequence (NGS | Big Y) Test” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
For years researchers have been identifying family history using YDNA, especially those interested in where their specific line may originate. Upgrading to a next Generation Sequence test (NGS) can help bring information that could be 200k years old into a more workable timeframe is what these tests are all about (and then some). We will take a look at the NGS test at the tools for discovery available today and apply them in a case study.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 4 minute recording of "Discovering More From Your Next Generation Sequence (NGS | Big Y) Test" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,994 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,609 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year