Problem Solving in the Problem-Riddled Carolina Backcountry — replay of today's webinar by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL now available for webinar members
The recording of today's webinar by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL, "Problem Solving in the Problem-Riddled Carolina Backcountry” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/ESM with a webinar membership.
The Carolina backcountry is known for its genealogical roadblocks: from social and geographic challenges to record destruction, to the failure to create records in the first place. This session begins by examining the cultural influences that have created the problems—influences we need to understand if we are to develop alternative resources and approaches. Building on this foundation, Mills then explores thirty-two strategies for overcoming research obstacles, using a variety of short case studies and little-known materials to illustrate key points.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 19 minute recording of "Problem Solving in the Problem-Riddled Carolina Backcountry" is now available to view in our webinar library (webinar membership required).
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 2,028 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,673 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year