Following a Quaker Family: New Jersey to Iowa the Long Way Around — free replay of today's webinar by Annette Burke Lyttle now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Annette Burke Lyttle, "Following a Quaker Family: New Jersey to Iowa the Long Way Around” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Successful Quaker research requires a familiarity with typical Quaker migration routes, and no two Quaker migration events are the same. This was true for the Hunt family of Burlington County, New Jersey. Once they began to move, they covered a lot of ground. Follow them from New Jersey to Virginia, Western Pennsylvania, and on to Ohio, then moving again to Indiana, Illinois, and Iowa. This case study will also identify when and where the family ceased to be members of the Society of Friends.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 11 minute recording of "Following a Quaker Family: New Jersey to Iowa the Long Way Around" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 2,039 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,742 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year