What Happened to Uncle Walter? Evidence Analysis and Correlation Uncover a Man’s Dual Identities — free replay of tonight's BCG webinar by Sharon Hoyt, CG now available for limited time
The recording of tonight's webinar by the Board for Certification of Genealogists and Sharon Hoyt, CG, "What Happened to Uncle Walter? Evidence Analysis and Correlation Uncover a Man’s Dual Identities” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
Walter’s family lost touch with him after his 1920 arrest. Learn how collaboration, evidence correlation, and predictive research solved the mystery of Walter’s fate more than a century later.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 29 minute recording of "What Happened to Uncle Walter? Evidence Analysis and Correlation Uncover a Man’s Dual Identities" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 2,035 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,716 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year