Follow the Trail of Records and DNA from Ireland to Oregon (1810-1860) — free replay of today's BCG webinar by Karen Stanbary, MA, LCSW, CG now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by the Board for Certification of Genealogists and Karen Stanbary, MA, LCSW, CG®, "Follow the Trail of Records and DNA from Ireland to Oregon (1810-1860)” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
A deep dive into the records narrates a family’s journey. Advanced methodology and DNA reconstruct the forgotten family.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 14 minute recording of "Follow the Trail of Records and DNA from Ireland to Oregon (1810-1860)" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 2,062 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,853 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year