How to Catch a Criminal: Finding Records for Your Rogue Relatives Downunder — free replay of today's webinar by Kristy Love, PhD now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Kristy Love, PhD, "How to Catch a Criminal: Finding Records for Your Rogue Relatives Downunder” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Australia has a wealth of publicly available records for people who have interacted with the criminal justice system, be they criminals, suspects, victims of crime, witnesses in criminal cases, and law enforcement officials, but do you know how to find these records? This talk will do a deep dive into the available record sets, including mug shots, prison registers, criminal court records, inquests and coronial records, and Police Gazettes, among others.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 14 minute recording of "How to Catch a Criminal: Finding Records for Your Rogue Relatives Downunder" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 2,048 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,782 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year