Register for Tuesday's MyHeritage Webinar Series webinar — Power of place – using MyHeritage to tell the stories of buildings & places by Rhonda Lauritzen
This workshop will guide researchers through a series of steps and stops to find the history of buildings and places. Follow some case studies and learn how to find excellent records in MyHeritage, the steps to follow followed, and the ideal interplay between primary and secondary sources. Also, learn pro-tips for writing a compelling narrative. This presentation will inspire attendees with the power that the places of our ancestors have to draw us near and to strengthen a sense of community.
About the presenter
Rhonda Lauritzen is a professional biographer with multiple published books. She does client work including building nominations to the National Register of Historic Places and writing client family history stories. She believes that when you tell your story, it changes the ending. This is why her passion is teaching, coaching clients, and presenting at conferences. As an author, she specializes in writing life stories, collecting oral history, and historical storytelling. Before she started this work full-time, she served as a college Vice President and before that was a corporate CEO.
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!