Understanding Predicted Relationships at the DNA Testing Sites — free replay of today's webinar by Michelle Leonard now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Michelle Leonard, "Understanding Predicted Relationships at the DNA Testing Sites?” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
When you receive your results from any of the major testing sites you will see a relationship prediction such as 4th-6th cousin or 1st cousin twice removed-2nd cousin twice removed. What exactly do these predictions mean though? This presentation will explain all about these predictions and provide practical advice on how to interpret and make best use of them.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 31 minute recording of "Understanding Predicted Relationships at the DNA Testing Sites" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 2,049 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,793 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year