The Gentlemen Judges: Justices of the Peace — free replay of today's webinar by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL, "The Gentlemen Judges: Justices of the Peace” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Landowners but legal laymen, America’s early justices of the peace served up ground-level justice and local governance, creating records unparalleled for genealogists.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 10 minute recording of "The Gentlemen Judges: Justices of the Peace" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 2,082 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,969 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year