Webinar Shorts are a new bonus feature for members at Legacy Family Tree Webinars that provide you with genealogy classes in 20 minutes or less. Enjoy this new Webinar Short "Hudson’s Bay Company Archives Biographical Sheets" by Janice Nickerson.
Webinar Short Description
Did you know that the Hudson’s Bay Company Archives is the largest private archives in the world? Let me show you one very special resource this archive has made available online: the Biographical Information Sheet. These goldmines provide a window into the HBCA’s records pertaining to 1000s of historical employees.
About the Presenter
Professional genealogist Janice Nickerson loves a good challenge whether it’s identifying elusive ancestors, tracking disappearing descendants or telling richer family stories. In addition to helping her private clients discover the richness of their ancestral heritage, Janice does heir searching, writes and lectures on a variety of genealogical topics. Her specialties include early Ontario research, criminal justice records and using genealogy gifts and games to create a legacy. Her books, Crime and Punishment in Upper Canada: A Researcher’s Guide (2010), and York’s Sacrifice: Militia Casualties of the War of 1812 (2012) were both published by the joint imprint of the Ontario Genealogical Society and Dundurn Press. Janice is a proud 8th-generation Canadian, with English, German, Irish, Welsh and First Nations ancestry. Her company website is UpperCanadaGenealogy.com.
Become a webinar member
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 2,100 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 8,011 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year