Register for Tuesday's MyHeritage Webinar Series webinar — New Updates on Your MyHeritage Family Tree by Uri Gonen
Discover the latest updates to the online family tree on MyHeritage that will help you gain clearer and better insight into the people that populate your tree. Uri Gonen, SVP Product Manager at MyHeritage, will tell you all about the tools and features that allow you to enrich your tree with details, photos, and source citations, and how all these can be added and viewed easily using the platform.
About the presenter
Uri Gonen has been working at MyHeritage since 2005 where he took on different challenges and roles in product development and product management. He has been part of the wild journey of MyHeritage from a small startup to a dominant company in the genealogy space. Among his involvement in key projects of the company, Uri was the original developer behind Family Tree Builder, and the product manager of MyHeritage’s genealogy search engine. Recently, Uri was involved in several genealogical projects such as PedigreeMap, Pedigree View, Tree Consistency Checker and several integrations with FamilySearch. Before joining MyHeritage, Uri has worked in other software startups in Israel, the United States and Canada. He now lives and works in Toronto, Canada.
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!