Why Standards Are for Everyone— free replay of tonight's BCG webinar by LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson, JD, LLM, CG, CGL, FASG now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by the Board for Certification of Genealogists and LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson, JD, LLM, CG, CGL, FASG, "Why Standards Are for Everyone” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
Adherence to standards is imperative for anyone who endeavors to reach credible genealogical conclusions. The Board for Certification of Genealogists (BCG) publishes the field’s only comprehensive set of criteria (standards) for evaluating genealogical work products. Significantly, application of the standards set forth in BCG’s publication is not limited to those who aspire to obtain the Certified Genealogist® credential—they are community-wide standards used in producing family histories, client reports, blogs, and other offerings.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 4 minute recording of "Why Standards Are for Everyone" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 2,099 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 8,009 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year