Reading handwritten documents can be one of the most challenging aspects of genealogical research. This webinar will offer five tips from a genealogical translator to help you make those hard to read words understandable.
About the presenter
Bryna O’Sullivan is a Connecticut based professional genealogist and French to English genealogical translator. As proprietor of Charter Oak Genealogy, she specializes in lineage society applications. O’Sullivan holds a B.A. in History and French Literature from Tufts University, an M.A. in History from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and an M.A. in Theology (Church History focus) from Holy Apostles College and Seminary. She has completed the ProGen and GenProof Study Groups and received the Certificate in Genealogical Research from the Boston University Center for Professional Education and the Professional Learning Certificate in Genealogical Studies (Canadian Records) from the National Institute for Genealogical Studies. Her research interests include the American Revolution, the history of Connecticut, French language records and more.
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!