Genealogy Institutes: A Deep Dive Into Dynamic Education — free replay of today's webinar by Cyndi Ingle now available
The recording of today's webinar by Cyndi Ingle, "Genealogy Institutes: A Deep Dive Into Dynamic Education” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
Are you ready to attend a genealogy institute? Do you want to expand your genealogical knowledge? Are you committed to a rewarding deep dive in a specific research topic? How do you choose the right course for you? We will talk about all of this and the benefits of a truly helpful interactive venue for learning. Continuing education is a must for everyone researching their family tree. Directed in-depth education on unique subject matter at an institute can help you do more than just locate records. Learn what you need to get the most out of the repositories and sources we use to trace our ancestors.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of "Genealogy Institutes: A Deep Dive Into Dynamic Education" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 2,127 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 8,118 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year