Register for Tuesday's MyHeritage Webinar Series webinar — How to trace your French ancestors with MyHeritage resources by Marie Cappart
How exciting it is to find French ancestors! But finding them in records can be tricky if you don’t know what archives are available nor the language. Using MyHeritage collections, tools and features, French research will have no mystery for you after this webinar.
About the presenter
Hooked on genealogy when she was little, Marie Cappart is a historian (Free University of Brussels) and professional Anglo-Belgian genealogist based in Brussels. Passionate about family stories, always on the lookout, author of the Guide to Genealogy in Belgium (Jourdan 2017) and historical consultant for several Belgian and international media, she also gives courses and coaching all over the world. To stick as closely as possible to advances in genealogy, she trained in genetic genealogy in order to be able to share with you what undoubtedly constitutes the future of genealogy! Since 2021, Marie works for MyHeritage as Country Manager for France and Belgium.
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, January 23, 2024 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!