Register for Webinar Wednesday — Essential Keyboard Shortcuts and other PC Tech Tools for Genealogy by Peggy Jude
By integrating keyboard shortcuts into their routine, genealogists can enhance their research proficiency, minimize manual tasks, and dedicate more time to the core of their work: uncovering and preserving family histories.
About the presenter
Peggy Jude is a speaker, educator and researcher who has been conducting genealogical research for over 40 years. She specializes and teaches in five areas of genealogical interest: DNA, Genealogical Technology, Preserving Family History and Family Heirlooms, Genealogical Methods and Records, and Swedish Genealogy. Peggy serves as the VP, Projects and member of the board of the Manatee Genealogical Society (FL.) She leads both the DNA and the Technology for Genealogy Special Interest Groups for the society. She holds a BS in Zoology from Iowa State University and an MBA from the University of Michigan. Following a successful career as a Global Human Resources Executive, she opened her genealogical business centered on the west coast of Florida. Peggy is on the faculty of the Institute for Genealogical and Historical Research (IGHR), a member of the Association of Professional Genealogist and the Genealogical Speakers Guild. She is a graduate of ProGen, and multiple advanced genealogical institutes.
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, January 24, 2024 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!