The Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS): A Review — free replay of today's webinar by Shannon Green, CG now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by the Board for Certification of Genealogists and Shannon Green, CG, "The Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS): A Review” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
How do you know when you have genealogical proof? You apply the Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS) to your completed research. The GPS is how genealogists test conclusions–whether it is your research or other people’s research. Recognize why meeting the GPS is essential and when it is appropriate. Learn about the five interdependent components of the GPS. Understanding the GPS and being able to apply it will hone your research skills.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 15 minute recording of "The Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS): A Review" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 2,119 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 8,095 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year