Anchors are the Way: Leveraging Multiple forms of DNA Evidence in your Research — free replay of today's webinar by Paul Woodbury now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Paul Woodbury, "Anchors are the Way: Leveraging Multiple forms of DNA Evidence in your Research” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Autosomal DNA, Y-DNA, X-DNA, and mtDNA testing and results all have their pros and cons for helping to solve a genealogy mystery. When used in tandem, the synergy of these various forms of DNA evidence aids in pinpointing (or ruling out) relationship scenarios and the source of shared DNA.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of "Anchors are the Way: Leveraging Multiple forms of DNA Evidence in your Research" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 2,130 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 8,135 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year