From Trial to Transformation: Building a Convict’s Life through multiple records and data sets — free replay of today's webinar by Andrew Redfern now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Andrew Redfern, "From Trial to Transformation: Building a Convict’s Life through multiple records and data sets” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Exploring the life of a convict ancestor can be exciting but also a daunting task. This webinar leads participants through a methodical examination of the records available at various stages of a convict’s life from trial through to freedom. After developing a framework for investigation, case studies are then used to demonstrate the various records available and where to find them, including both within Australia and overseas. Issues such as record conflicts and understanding the broader social context will also be explored to more fully understand changes in terminology and record types.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 8 minute recording of "From Trial to Transformation: Building a Convict’s Life through multiple records and data sets" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 2,129 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 8,129 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year