Register for Tuesday's MyHeritage Webinar Series webinar — Introduction to the MyHeritage Knowledge Base and the MyHeritage Wiki by James Tanner
Come and learn about two valuable learning resources from MyHeritage.com: the MyHeritage Knowledge Base and the MyHeritage Wiki. Each of these websites has articles that will help start your genealogical experience or expand your current experience level into previously unfamiliar areas and enable you to master your skills and help you make the most of your research.
About the presenter
James L. Tanner B.A. Degree; Spanish, M.A. Degree; Linguistics, University of Utah. J.D. Degree; Law, Arizona State University. 39 years Arizona trial attorney. Over 39 years in genealogical research. Avid Blogger of Genealogy’s Star. 17 years as a Family History Volunteer. Presently serving at the BYU Family History Library. On the Board of Directors of The Family History Guide Association. Presenter at Expos and Conferences in the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Previously owner of a retail computer business and an Apple Macintosh software company. Professional photographer. Seven children and 34 grandchildren. Fluent in Spanish and has done extensive Spanish genealogical research.
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, Februjary 13, 2024 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!