Register for Webinar Wednesday — Anchors are the Way: Leveraging Multiple forms of DNA Evidence in your Research by Paul Woodbury, MEd., AG
Autosomal DNA, Y-DNA, X-DNA, and mtDNA testing and results all have their pros and cons for helping to solve a genealogy mystery. When used in tandem, the synergy of these various forms of DNA evidence aids in pinpointing (or ruling out) relationship scenarios and the source of shared DNA.
About the presenter
From a young age, Paul Woodbury fell in love with genealogy research. To pursue his passion for this field, he studied genetics and family history at Brigham Young University. To aid in his desire to share his knowledge with others, he has also received a masters degree in instructional design and educational technology from the University of Utah. Paul is an accredited genealogist in the France region through the International Commission for the Accreditation of Professional Genealogists. Paul currently works as a Research Team Manager at Legacy Tree Genealogists where he has helped to solve hundreds of genetic genealogy cases. In addition to genetic genealogy, Paul enjoys French research.
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!