Newspapers for People of Color Genealogy Research - free webinar by Nicka Smith now online for limited time
The recording of Wednesday's webinar, "Newspapers for People of Color Genealogy Research” by Nicka Smith, is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 33 minute recording of "Newspapers for People of Color Genealogy Research" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,169 classes, 1,418 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,745 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year