Finding Mob: Researching Indigenous Australian Family History - free webinar replay by Benjamin Hollister now available to view for limited time
The recording of today's webinar, "Finding Mob: Researching Indigenous Australian Family History" by Benjamin Hollister is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Government Policy in Australia, particularly from Federation until the 1980s, meant that many Australians with indigenous roots have lost connection with family and community. Between adoption, state foster care, missions, hiding ethnicity, and relocation, it is often difficult to know where to start and haw to analyse records. This webinar will present how to start your research, looking at repositories, institutions, and community records that will assist, both indigenous specific and general, in compiling a genealogy or family history.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 57 minute recording of "Finding Mob: Researching Indigenous Australian Family History" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,811 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,721 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year