Daughters of the King to Mothers of a Nation - free replay of today's webinar by Lianne Kruger now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Lianne Kruger, "Daughters of the King to Mothers of a Nation” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
The Filles du roi (King’s daughters) were around 800 young ladies who were brought to New France by the king to help with the population. They succeeded as the population of New France doubled in a decade. Two-thirds of French Canadians are related to one of these daughters as well many Americans including Hillary Clinton, Madonna and Angelina Jolie. This session will be share their history along with other smaller groups that the French Sun King, Louis XIV and Jean Talon brought to New France. Along with their history and their children’s history, we will share why are they so special and what they all did to survive, and the problems and hardships they endured. Also, how this endogenous DNA affects your results. The session will touch on the DNA results based on this endogenous beginning that affects your DNA, share where the records are available, and projects that are available online to help you find out if you are a descendant of these wonderful daughters of the king.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 23 minute recording of "Daughters of the King to Mothers of a Nation" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,967 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,472 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year