Genealogy Crossword: Webinar Fun Facts
May 22, 2020
Who doesn't like a good crossword puzzle? Combine that with genealogy and you've got a fun, quick activity to pass the time.
Click here to print the crossword with the clues. The answers are found at the bottom of the document.
1. Learn about Microsoft _____ in the 11-class series by Thomas MacEntee
3. Blaine _____ is the presenter of the 5-class Foundations of DNA series
6. The _____ series is held the first Wednesday of each month at noon Sydney time
8. Includes short 2-10 minute videos that answer a tech question
13. Got Irish ancestors? Learn from John _____ in the 12-class Foundations of Irish research series
15. "Life is short, do _____ first!"
16. $49.95/year is a _____ for a webinar membership
17. True/False - webinar members have anytime, unlimited access to 5,000+ syllabus pages
2. Surname of the webinar series founder
4. Webinar series founded in 20___
5. Available in _____ languages
7. Today, more than twelve _____ webinars are available on-demand
9. Closed _____ was added to webinar recordings beginning in 2019
10. Got _____ ancestors? Learn from Paul Milner's 6 classes on this geographic topic.
11. An Introduction to DNA _____ is the most-watched webinar ever
12. Webinar members can add webinar recordings to their _____ to view later
14. Geoff's capable co-host