Flying Under the Radar – Discovering Charles Olin’s Alias - free replay of today's webinar by Mary Kircher Roddy, CG now available for limited time
February 22, 2023
The recording of today's webinar by Mary Kircher Roddy, CG, "Flying Under the Radar – Discovering Charles Olin’s Alias” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Charles Olin disappeared from his Nebraska roots about 1908. The DNA in the descendant of an out-of-wedlock child born in 1919 point to Charles as the father, but no records place him there. This case study proves the alternate identity Charles used for 40 years.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 6 minute recording of "Flying Under the Radar – Discovering Charles Olin’s Alias" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,922 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,225 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)