Register for Tuesday's Down Under webinar: Looking for ‘Aliens’ Down Under: A Guide to Australian Naturalisation Records by Kristy Love, PhD
April 03, 2023
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Kristy Love (formerly Davidson), Ph.D., is a professional family historian and founder of Family History Agency in Naarm/Melbourne, Australia. In her former working life, she gained several decades of experience working in university research management. In 2021, Kristy completed the short course ‘Chinese Ancestry: Research Methods and Sources’ run by the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy. She is a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists and the Chinese Australian Family Historians of Victoria (CAFHOV), where she volunteers. Kristy was part of the award-winning CAFHOV team behind the Victorian ‘Certificate Exempting from Dictation Test’ Index project. She has a Ph.D. in Creative Writing, an Honours Degree in Psychology, and a Certificate in Genealogical Research from the Society of Australian Genealogists. Kristy has a particular research interest in Australian women who, like her great-great-grandmother, were criminalised by poverty.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, April 4th, 2023 at:
- 10pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 9pm Central
- 8pm Mountain
- 7pm Pacific
which, in Sydney, is Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at:
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!