Working with German Vital Records You Find on MyHeritage — free replay of today's webinar by Katherine Schober now available
The recording of today's webinar by Katherine Schober, "Working with German Vital Records You Find on MyHeritage” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
German vital records can be goldmines of information for your ancestors. Learn how to search MyHeritage to find these records and how to decipher them once you do.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 21 minute recording of "Working with German Vital Records You Find on MyHeritage" is now available to view in our webinar library for free.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,970 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,482 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year