Free replay of today's webinar, Hints & Tips for Solving Irish Cases of Unknown Parentage by Maurice Gleeson now available for limited time
The recording of today's webinar by Maurice Gleeson, "Hints & Tips for solving Irish cases of Unknown Parentage” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
There are many examples of Unknown Parentage cases in Ireland – illegal adoptees, a foundling grandparent, or simply an Irish Brick Wall. This talk explores the approach to solving these cases, the challenges faced with Irish records, and some hints & tips to overcome them.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 28 minute recording of "Hints & Tips for solving Irish cases of Unknown Parentage" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,917 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,213 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year