Register for Webinar Wednesday — Hints & Tips for solving Irish cases of Unknown Parentage by Maurice Gleeson
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Maurice Gleeson is a medical doctor by first profession (psychiatry, pharmaceutical medicine) and now works as a professional genetic genealogist. He authors several blogs (e.g. DNA and Family Tree Research) and has been a regular contributor to genealogical magazines. He is an international speaker and organised the DNA Lectures for “Genetic Genealogy Ireland” in Dublin/Belfast and “Who Do You Think You Are” in the UK. His educational YouTube videos on genetic genealogy are very popular and he was voted “Genetic Genealogist of the Year 2015” (SurnameDNA Journal) and “Superstar Genealogist, Ireland” in 2016 (Canada’s Anglo-Celtic Connections).
In recognition of his outreach work, he was made an Education Ambassador for the International Society of Genetic Genealogy. In 2021, he was made an Honorary Research Fellow in the Genealogical Studies Programme at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
He is administrator of several Surname DNA Projects, including the O’Malley, Gleason, Spearin, Ryan, & Farrell Projects among others. He also works with adoptees and with people of unknown parentage and has appeared on Irish television as a consultant for the TV series Adoption Stories.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!