Bon Voyage - 14th Annual Legacy Genealogy Cruise begins
September 21, 2017
Tomorrow we leave to begin our 14th annual Legacy Genealogy Cruise, this year to the Pacific Coast cities of Astoria, San Francisco, and Victoria, British Columbia. We will sail on Royal Caribbean’s luxurious Explorer Of The Seas.
We've also got lots of Legacy classes and small group sessions planned. Here's our class list:
- Going Online with Legacy: Hinting, FindAGrave, Media Links and Publishing by Geoff Rasmussen
- Did I Get Everything? – Creating a Checklist for Genealogy Research by Thomas MacEntee
- Introduction to DNA Testing in Genealogy and Family History by MyHeritage's Mike Mansfield
- Researching with Legacy: Mastering Searching, Tagging and Hashtags by Geoff Rasmussen
- 10 Secrets You Should Know to Survive Windows 10 by Thomas MacEntee
- Small group and casual Legacy Q/A
- Legacy Family Tree: Especially for Beginners by Geoff Rasmussen
- Family Secrets: The Court Records Tell It All by Sharon Monson
- You Need a Search Strategy: Maximizing Your Results with Online Gen. Databases by Mike Mansfield
- What’s Been Done: Using Someone Else’s Genealogy Research by Thomas MacEntee
- Q/A and concluding remarks
I'll let you know all about it, either here on our blog, or over on our Facebook page (or both).
Follow the ship
You can also follow the ship online. Always know where the Explorer of the Seas is here.
Our 7th anniversary webinar celebration will continue while we're away. Look for the 15 most-requested members-only webinars here. They're free through October 15.
As has become tradition, I've also issued a Bon Voyage 10% off-anything-in-the-store coupon. Here's the code:
It's good for 10% off anything at www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.comor www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com through Saturday, September 30, 2017.
Our sincere thanks go out to our entire technical support and sales staff who will continue to provide sales and support services while we are away. Thanks Ron, Michele, Sarah, Marian, Jairmie, John, Debbie and Leonard for keeping us afloat!