Colonial Spanish & Mexican Censuses & Census Substitutes - free webinar by Henrietta Martinez Christmas now online for limited time
The recording of today's webinar, "Colonial Spanish & Mexican Censuses & Census Substitutes" by Henrietta Martinez Christmas is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Learn about the different types of census records and substitutes that can place your ancestors in New Spain or Mexico. This class will discuss why the records were created, where to find them, and what type of information they contain.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 11 minute recording of "Colonial Spanish & Mexican Censuses & Census Substitutes" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,804 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 6,692 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year