We all have stories we know or discovered in our family history, we are constantly looking for ways to engage our families, especially the younger generation in family history. We need to do more than just preserve these stories, we need to bring them to life and pass them on, be known, and remembered for generations to come. Well, the search stops here, with DeepStory. What can be more exciting, moving and more memorable than our ancestors telling their story in first person? We all have this tool at the tips of our fingers. The use of artificial Intelligence has never been easier.
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Janna Helshtein’s journey into genealogy started over 20 years ago prompted by an innocent question from her (then) toddler about people in the family. This journey took a turn into genetic genealogy over 7 years ago discovering her ex-partner’s biological parents and uniting him with a family he never knew. So, all beginnings were close to heart. She is the founder of DNA AT EYE LEVEL, and besides helping others in their search for bio-family, she helps the Hebrew-speaking community access the world of DNA through teaching, counselling and public speaking. She believes everyone deserves to know their truth and have the tools to do it at hand.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!