The science behind MyHeritage DNA testing - replay of today's webinar by MyHeritage's Ethel Vol and Gal Zrihen now online and free
The recording of today's webinar by MyHeritage's Ethel Vol and Gal Zrihen, "The science behind MyHeritage DNA testing" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
In this special session, MyHeritage’s scientist will break down the science behind DNA – DNA inheritance, how DNA testing actually works, how raw results are analyzed, how DNA matching works and how we are able to find unknown relatives with it and estimate one’s ethnic origins. In the second part of the session we will go over DNA results and important tools available on MyHeritage, that can help in researching your family history and identify relatives and relationships.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 18 minute recording of "The science behind MyHeritage DNA testing" is now available to view in our webinar library for free.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,885 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 7,063 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year